Jokes and other humor related material
- Hickphonics (Thanks to Monstarz@aol.com)
- David Letterman Top Tens (Thanks to that guy, um, what's-his-face? Oh yeah--JustinBaeder@msn.com
- Simpson's Blackboard Openings (Thanks to JustinBaeder@msn.com)
- How to play fizzball (thanks to Sam and Max and LucasArts, and Steve Purcell)
- Crash course in speaking Chinese(thanks to the Chinese)
- How to tell if you're a Filipino (Thanks to the Filipinos)
- 20 Questions to Ponder (Thanks to the intellectuals)
- 12 Answering Machine Messages(Thanks to the answering machines)
- The Psychiatric Hotline (Thanks to Jez and also to the psychopaths)
- Immortal Quotes (thanks to email@example.com)
- Does English make sense? Critics say "NO".(Thanks to nguinto)
- Wacky Elevator Humor (Thanks to crazy people)
- Something for da homies (Word to da homies)
- Children of the eighties (Thanks to the children of the eighties)
- A StarTrek episode by Dr. Seus(thanks to gsuison@Bayou.UH.EDU and also to the trekies)
- The OJ Trial: by Dr. Seus(thanks to gsuison no thanks to OJ simpson)
- All in a Name(thanks to gsuison, and to the people with funny names)
- Deep Thoughts(thank you again gsuison, SNL, and Jack Handey)
- The Personalities Behind the Fur(an interview with Sam and Max)(Thanks to "The Adventurer", LucasArts, and Steve Purcell)
Reuben's Guide to Making a WebPage
- Step 1: Find a web page you like using your preferred browser (MSIE5)
- Step 2: Click 'view' and 'source code' from the menu bar.
- Step 3: Select and Highlight the code you like.
- Step 4: Click 'edit' and 'copy' from the menu bar.
- Step 5: Open up notepad and select 'edit' and 'paste' from the menu bar.
- Step 6: Change around the names and other things that refer back to the original web site.
- Step 7: Save the file as 'index.html' and copy it into your public_html directory (see more advanced tutorial for further details).
Children's Books That Didn't Make It...
Thanks MaryT (my O-week advisor)
1. You Are Different and That is Bad
2. The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
3. Dad's New Wife Robert
4. Fun four-letter Words to Know and Share
5. Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Book
6. The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking
7. Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
8. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
9. All Cats Go to Hell
10. The Little Sissy Who Snitched
11. Some Kittens Can Fly.
12. That's it, I'm Putting You Up for Adoption
13. Grandpa Gets a Casket
14. The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
15. Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia
16. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
17. Strangers Have the Best Candy
18. Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
19. You Were an Accident
20. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
21. Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games
22. The Man in the Moon Is Actually Satan
23. Your Nightmares Are Real
24. Where Would You Like to Be Buried?
25. Eggs, Toilet Paper, and Your School
26. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?
27. Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things
28. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
29. Fun with Firecrackers
30. Chicken, and Other Fun Games to Play in the Street